Monday, August 27, 2012

The Beginning of High School

Today in our class we learned about the syllabus. It was an interesting class because we have some interesting kids in the class. It was fun with the mixture of Mr. Schicks comedy, but we also had some serious moments in class. We talked about how it was important to pay attention in class and not get distracted by the tablet we have even though we might be bored. It is important because John Carroll is suppose to prepare us for college which is my goal to accomplish after high school. If I am not responsible now with my teachers caring and setting discipline in these areas I will not pay attention in college when I have that choice to do what I please in class. We also had some fun with any nick names we wanted like mine would be Special K! In the class we learned why we write down our notes instead of using the tablets. This class was like an informational class to know the rules, how things happened, and why things happened the way they do. I am really looking forward to this class hoping it will be as fun as it has been so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment