Monday, November 19, 2012

Test

Today in human geography class we took a test on the world leaders and their countries. There were 13 countries that we had studied in various parts of the earth. You could say we studied 14 world leaders however because in the middle of our studies China had elected a new leader into their government by using their 7 men who decide who will be the leader of the country for the billions of Chinese people. The test I thought was pretty easy I finished it and checked all my answers and still was the first one done! I did not even have to look at my blog to figure out what the answers were I knew it all already! We also handed in our papers, I think I am going to get a very good grade on it because I fulfilled the requirements and worked hard upon it. I also went over the suggested word count I actually ended up doubling the word count. I learned in class that Mr. Schick really likes Indian food and one day this year I am going to bring in food for him my mom said that it was cool and she would make him food one day and I would bring it in to school for him to try and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment