Monday, November 12, 2012

Tests Back

Today in human geo class all we did was go over the test that we had taken on Friday. We had a shorten bell schedule because we had the honors assembly and I got honors! On the test that we had to take today I also got a 100 so you could say that it was a good day for me academically. I was confident that I had gotten a 100 on the test because I was well prepared and was paying attention in class, I also got a review in when I did my blogs at night. We went over the answers and some people were just incapable of saying the names correctly at first in class. Greg could not say Enrique Pena Neito for quite a while, but eventually he got it. We went around the class room everyone answering one question and giving the answer. We also learned that now in class China has its new leader! Hu Jinato is no longer the head of the nation the new leader elected was Xi Jimping. In class we talked about how they were communist and all. We also talked about how they picked their president and how no one knows who it's going to be or have any say in who it is going to be. Also we talked about the situation in the middle east especially between Iran and Israel. We talked about the options they could take on the nuclear energy that Iran is building on which they are almost positive it is for bombs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment