Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Presentation

Today in class I went over my presentation on the country of Nigeria! My group picked me to present the presentation we had created in my group of our country. It was fun doing the presentation. Also there were two other groups beside mine that went up and did their presentation! It was a chill class and while the person was presenting the other group members would have to be on the cia.gov website looking up facts that Mr. Schick would ask. We went over the simple facts that we learned in human geo about the world such as population and tfr. A point of the assignment was to get to know and be familiar with using the factbook where there is countless information on countries. The football player groups were suppose to go up first because we had to leave early for our game which we sadly had lost! Stoots and Gregs group were the other ones to go up they did it on the countries of Italy and Thialand!

No comments:

Post a Comment