Saturday, September 22, 2012

Other Countries

In class on Friday we talked about how we were going to have a test on what we have learned so far in class! In the beginning of class we went over the final presentation which was on the United States Of America! They had a good presentation and I enjoyed it because it gave me a perspective on how America was doing in the categories we had went over in class. The people who presented in that group were Caroline and Erin. IT was funny because their code to move on to the next slide was for Erin to cough. So about the test I am not looking forward to it, but I have been paying attention in class and getting my blogs done so hopefully I will do well! I am going to have to review a bit on Sunday, but I think I should be fine. We went over stuff that we should know such as the video and Socrates stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment