Thursday, October 4, 2012

Discussion

In class this day we went over the websites which we researched and saw. We were supposed to discuss what we thought we could do and some of the favorite websites that which we would like to support! Mr. Schick told us that the other class had a really cool idea in my mind it was to have a dress down day. The idea is to pay to dress down into jeans and a shirt which the money would go toward the people who need the money (Lost Boys). I really liked that idea and also I liked the mayardit website because it is for exactly what we were learning and talking about! We also talked about the test that we are going to have tomorrow. It is all about what we learned in the God Grew Tired of Us film! I expect to do well on it because I have been paying attention in class and watching the video for details and such. Today in class we did not start off well because we did not have a lot of ideas, but however at the end I think we had a pretty good conversation and participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment