Monday, October 8, 2012

Native American Presentations

Today in Human Geo class we got our tests back. I was disappointed I did not get an A on this test just because I did not know there was an "h" in PittsburgH. That was the difference from me getting and 89 to a 90. The class average grade was an 82.7 which I was gladly above! There were 4 A's in our class and 2 F's while Hailey was the only one to get a 100 in all of Mr. Schick's classes. The volleyball girls got to leave early because they had a game today! After we were done with that and checking Alex kept on asking too many questions somehow she managed to ask seven questions in like five minutes! So Mr. Schick had to tell her to put her hand down and not speak anymore. Also we got our groups for Columbus Day. My group was suppose to do the Native Americans! I finished my slides on my questions and I hope the rest of my group also did theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment