Thursday, October 11, 2012

Presentation on Native Americans

Today during human geo class we were suppose to present our slide shows on either Columbus, the Vikings, or Native Americans. My group did the Native Americans and we were prepared and had all of our stuff ready to go! Unfortunately the other groups were not prepared and had to use someone elses powerpoint. We used google drive to do our presentations. I think my group did a pretty solid job in presenting and having good information besides the one small mistake we had. In my group Cole, Sean, and I were elected to go up and present the information our group had gathered on Native Americans. I had to answer questions 4&5 for my group and I also organized the power point. I learned about the Vikings and why they did not settle into the Americas. I also learned that Columbus was not a nice guy about it he just overpowered and killed the Native Americans because they could. The Native Americans were at a disadvantage because they had no guns while the Europeans did.

No comments:

Post a Comment